Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

Good

It's a good song, I have to admit, but in future songs I'd like to see you drift away from using defaults from FL. I know how hard it is to get your own sounds. Try Hammersound.com (they have hundreds of soundfonts :D), and freesound.iua.upf.edu's sound database for some interesting samples.

The default FL sounds is all that bothers me about this peice. I think you're doing a really good job. Keep up the good work!

-ParasiteX

[PS: Sorry for all the spam :P]

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

You know, I've been trying to "drift away", but I felt that they fit. Since this is a remix of the original, I had to have all the stuff he had, plus a little more. I felt that the voice samples in there kinda fit perfectly into what I was doing, which is why they're there. I'm sure you've heard of a thousand other pieces of music that use 'em too, and it might get annoying, but if it sounds right with the music, then IIIIIIII'm usin' it =^_^= However, although there are some samples I can't tear myself away from, I'm trying to find some new ones k?

...I think their all default FL sounds yo LOL, but I'm trying. It almost seems like I'm getting scolded for the use of common samples now instead of the actual music though, which kinda saddens me...

As long as it's good spam, I'm alright with it, besides, it's Newgrounds! Thanks for your reviews!!

King Flying Banana part 1 King Flying Banana part 1

Nice!

Nice. I kept hearing Jurrasic Park and Superman (like everyone else). Overall, I liked it :)

SHADOWFOX2 responds: