Survivor - (Fire) Survivor - (Fire)

More!

You should do some more levels. It's pretty cool. Tedious at first, but then it begins to get pretty easy. Overall, I think it was a great experience.

Don't read on if you don't want to know how to beat it!
Go downstairs, and grab grandma. Get out of the kitchen, closing the door behind you, then kick the skateboard out of the way. Go into the living room, and grab the cell phone off of the couch, then go upstairs after closing the door behind you. Go into the bathroom, walking slowly past the bathtub, and grab both the first-aid and the towel. When you exit, use the towel with the bathtub, and close the door behind you. Use the cellphone, and go upstairs, dropping grandma in the rightmost room of the third floor. Go back to the second floor, and pick up the kid there along with the key. Close the door behind you as you go back upstairs to drop the kid off in the same room as the grandma. Now, rush into the girl's room, and pick up the inhaler. Wake the girl, and have her follow you into the same room (being sure that you close both the girl's and the rightmost room's doors.) Crawl to the door, and use the damp towel. Stand up, and walk to the window, and shout out it. The firemen come, and your family is safe :)

Escape the Krematorium Escape the Krematorium

Cool

It's a little buggy, yes (like when you go back to the sink after getting the key, and it says that you cannot reach the key). It's a nice game, with some good graphics. Overall, It was a good game :)

Boogie Remix Boogie Remix

Good

It's a good song, I have to admit, but in future songs I'd like to see you drift away from using defaults from FL. I know how hard it is to get your own sounds. Try Hammersound.com (they have hundreds of soundfonts :D), and freesound.iua.upf.edu's sound database for some interesting samples.

The default FL sounds is all that bothers me about this peice. I think you're doing a really good job. Keep up the good work!

-ParasiteX

[PS: Sorry for all the spam :P]

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

You know, I've been trying to "drift away", but I felt that they fit. Since this is a remix of the original, I had to have all the stuff he had, plus a little more. I felt that the voice samples in there kinda fit perfectly into what I was doing, which is why they're there. I'm sure you've heard of a thousand other pieces of music that use 'em too, and it might get annoying, but if it sounds right with the music, then IIIIIIII'm usin' it =^_^= However, although there are some samples I can't tear myself away from, I'm trying to find some new ones k?

...I think their all default FL sounds yo LOL, but I'm trying. It almost seems like I'm getting scolded for the use of common samples now instead of the actual music though, which kinda saddens me...

As long as it's good spam, I'm alright with it, besides, it's Newgrounds! Thanks for your reviews!!

King Flying Banana part 1 King Flying Banana part 1

Nice!

Nice. I kept hearing Jurrasic Park and Superman (like everyone else). Overall, I liked it :)

SHADOWFOX2 responds: